Friday, March 5, 2010

The recent Past

Last june, Tyler took me to Georgia for as a gift. We broke down a few times on the interstate and for some reason I got real sick at the same time. I was  not pregnant at the time, I don't know what happend.
We stayed at a hostal near the Appalachian Trail. Handsome.
This is for you Erin. Last spring about this time, we shared a special moment.
Bradley Speaks. and growls at the idea of driving to California and back in 4 days. We did it last February, it was awesome.
Sometimes boys have competitions where they test their leg muscle strength. Katherine and Luke's very special wedding shower 3/09.
Last winter, we had to dig a 4 foot deep ditch from the road to our house to repair a busted pipe. We hired nobody that wouldn't be paid with beer and pizza. This saved us about loads of dollars. Friends are great.
I won't say much about this. Tyler and Katherine are in a band, I on the other hand, am not.

2 comments:

  1. in these photos you have 3 very different hair lengths. and there aren't really any recent photos (that's a hint for what the next post should be).
    also, when did you quit the band? b/c from what i recall you're the only reason we had any credibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! i made the blog. I wish i would have seen this earlier. my last month could have gone so much better. i'm behind checkin' in on my blogs obviously.

    oh yes. we've had more than one of those special moments.

    dang-my hair is short

    ReplyDelete

Followers