Friday, March 12, 2010

Forty Weeks

Tyler's new job look, working for Seminary.
My new job look, stealing basketballs.



Thought that it was impossible that I would make it to the end. Especially these past 3 weeks being so large. Wake up yet another morning to a pregnant body, it is incredible. I have taken up a new hobby, it is called snoring like an old man. Tyler got out his iphone at about 6:15 this morning to record the sound of his lovely wife snoring away. Funny it was indeed. 
My parents, Jim and Ann, have been here for the past week with crossed fingers, hoping that Royal will make an appearance before they have to go back to Wisconsin. There is one day left. Walking has been our favorite thing to do while they are here. I think that my mom has secret motives when she suggests that we go to Cherokee Park for the 2nd day in a row. Those hills, if they don't bring on labor, I don't know what else will. We have yet to try blue cohosh, false unicorn root or squawvine, all contraction inducing herbs. False unicorn root? Who thought of that name? How about true mythical creature tuber.

2 comments:

  1. i really hope royal isn't a basketball when he comes.
    tyler is no good basketballer. relatively.

    ReplyDelete

Followers