Saturday, February 6, 2010

Random Shots from Camp St.

I am reading.
I wrote this on our wall when Tyler was away for a weekend. He responded.
Stairs.
Old Kentucky Whiskey box, which I brought with me from WI, with winter apparel.
Dead flowers.
Very, very dusty kitchen floor.
Tearing down the walls.
 Our wedding RSVP's.
Our first Valentine's day 3 years ago.
Drawing by Tyler.

Saturday night. Dating myself at Quill's Coffee while the husband gets sweaty kicking around a ball with a bunch of guys: How can I better treat myself than with a Decaf Miele and a chocolate cherry biscotti? Not sure. But I am certain that I am spoiling my dinner. So be it.
Demolition kitchen started yesterday; We had no cabinets or counter tops to speak of for the 1.5 years that we have been living in this house. It is amazing the motivation having a baby can put in you. Tyler is certainly feeling the pressure as these projects, and time, close in around him. But do not fret, we are spending precious moments together being lazy, reading, watching The Office, and anticipating the arrival of our new friend, Royal. I still wonder every week that passes how it is possible for my skin to stretch any further. My mom told me that as long as my belly button is not fully pressed out, there is room there. Who knew? 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay sorry, that was me above signed in on your account. i know, scandalous.
    k.
    here's what i said though...
    i know for a fact that your belly button isn't fully pressed out because you're still able to do terribly gross things with it.
    also, me <3 reynie muldoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your writing style. you should write a book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not going to make our boy's name official until we take a look at him. just in case! love what you are doing to your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOEL I FINALLY FOUND YOUR BLOG.
    !!!

    i'm glad. i enjoy all your pictures. and captions.

    ReplyDelete

Followers