Sunday, January 3, 2010

12/25-1/1

Kitchenaid Stand Mixer for my birthday from Tyler makes wonderful things.
I no longer have to clock in anywhere! First real day off. I stayed in pj's until 4pm.
Celebrate the New Year with a virgin Mojito. 
A secret spy visitor came to dinner:
Ashlee "Mug Time" Krull! All the way from Milwaukee.
Preparing the main dish for our feast of roasted chicken, potato and celeriac au gratin, spinach salad and home made bread. 
On our way to Deeb christmas with the neph's. 


3 comments:

  1. ohhhhhaaaaaaahhhaaahhhhhhhh. that bread looks wonderful. i've used the book you got me exclusively so far. and made the two best loaves of bread in my repertoire yet.
    ooohhh lordy you are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that bread in my mouth this instant! it's glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did royal get here yet?
    or is that a loaf of bread.

    ReplyDelete

Followers