Saturday, October 24, 2009

Honey comb, bears and knotted paper




I ate honey comb for the first time since my grandmother Kathryn Huelsbeck passed away some 18 years ago. I would look at it in the natural food store that we frequent and remember the sweetness in my mouth from so many years before. Friends of ours gave us a jar as a gift! Imagine my delight as my mind was flooded with memories. 

The baby within me has learned some killer boxing moves and is not afraid to show them off. The first night that it decided to show off was exciting and eery all the same. It was moving around so much that I began to think of it as an alien trying to escape. Not real pleasant, I know, but that is where the eery part comes in. Tyler has not been quite quick enough yet to feel the movements but in due time he shall see. 

Tomorrow (sunday) will be 20 weeks for us. That is half-way which is a bit hard to believe. The first trimester went by so snail-like and the last month and a half flew by. I can see that I am growing much quicker now. Learning to how to finagle outfits together without having to buy new stuff is my new demise. 



1 comment:

  1. just wear that one a.apparel blue dress all the time. all the time. all the time.

    or, we can cut out a hole in the front of all your outfits and replace it with other, more convex pieces of fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Followers